The Spruce Things Up Gift Set is perfect for just about anyone on your gift list. This gift set includes a Spruce Things Up Glycerin Soap and a Spruce Things Up Soy Candle. The set also includes an eco-friendly soap dish. The dish appears to be plastic, but is actually a biodegradable material produced from bamboo fibers and cornstarch. The dish insert is made from fast-growing and sustainable bamboo.
Spruce Things Up Glycerin Soap
Spruce Things Up Glycerin Soap is hand-poured into a beautiful winter landscape. Two spruce trees stand tall in a snowy field with falling snow swirling through the air. This detergent-free glycerin is gentle on your skin with a lush, pillowy leather. You'll love the fresh fragrance of woods, fir, and crisp clean air. Also available in the Spruce Things Up Gift Set.
Each bar is hand-poured, so you should expect a small amount of variance in the size of each product. The bars are approximately 5.0 oz (141 g).
Soap Base Ingredients: Sorbitol, Coconut Oil, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Coconut Milk, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Mica
Spruce Things Up Soy Candle
Spruce Things Up is Christmas in a soy candle. The green, woodsy scent of blue spruce is blended with orange peel and a touch of sugared vanilla for a warm holiday scent. This wonderful scent combination will make you feel the warmth of past holidays.
Each candle is prepared by hand, in small batches, leading to variations in net weight and burn time. Spruce Things Up soy candle is an 8 oz mason jar with a minimum net weight of 6.0 oz (170g), a typical net weight of 6.0-7.0 oz, and an estimated burn time of 40-60 hours.
Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. Keep wax free of any foreign debris. It is important that your initial burn last at least two hours and develop a full burn pool (from edge-to-edge) to avoid tunneling and difficulty lighting the candle in the future. Never burn more than 4 hours at a time. Keep away from drafts. Discontinue use when only 1/2 inch of wax remains.
Follow the instructions to prevent fire hazard or injury. Never allow candle or product to burn while unattended. Keep out of reach of small children and pets. Allow candle to cool completely before handling. Always burn products on heat resistant, level surface. Do not burn around other flammable materials.
There are no reviews yet.